Sunday, May 25, 2008

BARNEY

Barney is my bunny!
This is her first every winter, as I only got her last September.
She is fluffy in the puffy out way, with floppy ears. She’s white with grey splods, and has blue eyes.
Barney lives in a two-story hutch, and has heaps of different toys (My parents spoil her)
Barney is a very expensive rabby and so far has cost me over $450, but I believe its money well spent.
The thing that annoys me most about Barney is that at night she jumps from the top story to the bottom, making this huge crash on the wood that makes it really hard for me to sleep.
My dad acts as though he hates Barney and wants to cook her up in a stew but I know he loves her deep down.
The thing Barney hates most is bath time, she absolutely hates it, she cant stand the water. To keep her soft and fluffy she has to have a bath every 2 weeks. It’s quite funny after because she looks like a drowned rat with really really big feet.
Barney is enjoying autumn; she loves running around in a pile of leaves, and dodging them when they fall off the tree.
This is my bunny Barney she is super friendly and love to have all the attention, but that’s why we love her

No comments: