Tuesday, May 6, 2008

biking accident

Bang!

The shot gun fired and both he and I were caught by the moment of hesitation before we launched over the start line.

I had outstripped him by at least five meters, and was setting course from the downhill slope air was whistling past my ears even though it was a calm day I could ear the hollowly echo sound of the wind passing through me making my baggy clothes billow out like a parachute.

I reached the base of the slope, the force that I had acquired sent me flying , over a small upward hill, as I got higher and higher in to the air, my stomach flipped and I got this queasy feeling in its pit of it. The feeling was incredible I felt so high above every one else.

The flaky rusty bike suddenly jerked downwards and my sweaty palms lost control as it was ripped savagely away.

I hit the ground with a smack and a sharp pain jabbed up my arm it was like thousands of blunt pins being stabbed into one spot.

No comments: