Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When I was 5

When i was five years old, the year ws 1998 , we were living here in Whangaparoa, right next to the school.
The school was called Stanmore Bay Primary, and my teacher was called Mrs Wild.
I was short with brown curly hair, with an evil grin. I usally wore jeans and coloured tops or a dress.
What was really in at the time for the 5 year olds were these toy dolls and toy bears you could sribble all over them with a pen then you put them in the wash and there all clean again.
What i can remeber about my 5th birthday was i was at kindergarten and in was wearing my big hat thay said 5 and i fanited for about 2 seconds because of all of the excitment of the party. We did finger painting and played in my favourite swing.
This was one of the tasks in English today.

No comments: