Monday, March 17, 2008

Journey of carbon

I am Carbon and this is a story of my journey around the world, with the help of my trusty friend the Carbon cycle.

It all started when the plant I was stored in was rather savagely ripped apart by an animal, and in this beast I stayed untiil it died and I ran into my old friends bacteria and fungi, then after there short visit I traveled down and stored myself comfortabley in the ground only to then find myself beung sucked up into a plant, I satyed here until then again the plant I was in was eaten by some other creature, then released into the air when it respired, which means that I was shot up into the air. There was where I floated for a while before being made photosythsis with my old buddy sunlight, so I was safly transported back into a plant until some other savage beast wants to eat it, and then I would have to start the journey again.

No comments: