Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Poem

The poem was written by me and my nickname for this web page if you dont already is Hill-Hills

Thieving and sneaking, lies from below.
Is a horror only some will bestow.
Creeping and crawling bringing rumors about.
Spreding and sharing all the sercerts out.

You may know some people like this.
As you know they are not easily missed.
They creep aroud looking for prey.
For someone to pick on during the day.

They find this fun. I find it cruel.
And yet, these beastly people rule.
This is story from the geek side of life.
The buillies and the big making the strife.

by me.

If any one has any ideas on what to call this poem just leave a comment in the comment link.
I will be happy to hear what anyones feedback on this poem is to.
Hill-Hills.

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Its pretty snazzy u should call it Bullies