Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blog number 1

This is my first blog as you may have clicked to from the title, in English our job is to create a blog, so here it is.

My name is Hilary and i have plenty of nicknames given to me by my friend Alisha and my dad
most of them are embarassing, but although normal people just call me Hills.

since this is my first blog i havn't got the hang of writing in it yet so im going to post some writing that you may or you may not find interesting.

these are some of my favourite poems:

Mr Bell
Mr Bell would mown his lawn.
Every single day at dawn.
Though the neighbors begged for peace.
Mr Bell refused to cease.
Finally the neighbors flipped.
Now the lawn remains uncliped.
And the bones of Mr Bell.
Fertilise it rather well.

Freaks
My fathers feet have thirteen toes he thinks its rather fine.
My mothers even happier for she has twenty-nine.
My sister has a hundred toes all growing in a line.
While uncle paul has none at all just lobster claws like mine.
Both of these were by Doug Macleod
.

No comments: