Monday, July 21, 2008

driving lessons

Today my dad took me on my second driving lesson, he was teaching me to turn tight corners and still stay on the left-hand side of the road. It was hard, because the tight turn we were using, was down hill so there were all these thing that needed to be taken in, in a split second. But in the end I was able to do it even if I did hit the curb and then lost control of the car. I still got round the turn with of going on to the left-hand side and that was what I was trying to do. (Neither the curb nor the car were effected although dads bravery to get in a car with me may be some what permanently damaged.)

1 comment:

Daniel Christie said...

When i taught Megan to drive my face was purple and i almost fainted from holding my breath every time we went around a corner. Driving is easy and after a while you'll forget how hard it was.