Sunday, April 6, 2008

Billy T James

How to buy a car (today)

Hi I’m Billy T James and after some freaky flash of light, I have come back from the dead and landed in some strange futuristic world, and I’ve noticed some flash cars zooming around here, so I’m going to get up of some of my old tricks, and show you fellows how to get a car for cheaper than what it is.
First things first we’ve gottta find a car sale yard and the car you want, swap the sign with the price for a cheaper car. Hang on a sec the price is a sticker, ok the first step does matter; let’s move straight on to step number two. Finding the right car sales men, and there seems to be no one, we’ll just pick this guy here.
“Oi there I wanna buy this car but there’s a leak can I get a discount for it.
“I assure you sir all our cars are in top condition and there is no need to discount them”.
“Well I just won’t buy it then”“You do that sir”
“These future heads are really hard cases to crack, im sure they haven’t heard the three easy steps on how to speak Chinese.

Retelling of Billy T James.

No comments: